Mid-level junior artist
Job Description & Responsibilities
Reports directly to the Character FX Supervisor. Will simulate clothing
(digital wardrobe), hairstyles, fur and feathers based on reference and artistic
direction. Ability to handle production shots, under a highly aggressive
Collaborates with the creation of the tools and methodologies for the cloth
and hair/fur/muscle pipeline.
- 1+ years Character FX experience working within a CG Animation Feature production pipeline.
- Good knowledge creating CG CharFX in Maya.
- Solid base experience with cloth simulation solutions, Maya Hair and Yeti.
- Good understanding of skinning and muscle/mass simulation solutions.
- Proficiency in Python, MEL programming experience is ideal.
- Strong problem solving abilities necessary.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or related field, or comparable job experience.