Client Services Coordinator
Job Description & Responsibilities
nWave Pictures SA/NV is a multi-national digital animation studio specializing in the production and distribution of 3D/stereoscopic content for the motion picture industry and location-based institutional and entertainment venues. In order to strengthen the servicing activities to our clients, nWave Pictures SA/NV seeks a Client Services Coordinator.
Description: Client Services Coordinator (Exhibitor Relations Coordinator)
Location: Brussels (Belgium)
- Communicating professionally with worldwide clients by phone, email and face-to-face.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions and/or correspondence with clients.
- Logistical management of marketing and technical items (print, soundtracks, HDDs).
- Providing help and advice to clients using our products and services.
- Administration and management of an online client database.
- Administration and management of an online resources platform.
- Managing the implementation of publicity-related activities.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Liaising with the finance dept. regarding billing and logistics.
- Enter orders into the system and follow up until delivery
- Manage agenda and be the contact person for versioning & mix creation (from scripts translation to new mix creation)
- Assist Sales upon request for quotes, prospection, needed information, etc.
- A Bachelor’s degree in sales and/or marketing (not essential but an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English. Spanish is a plus
- Proven record of very strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Efficient, supportive and flexible when working with various team members.
- Track record of maintaining good client international relationships.
- Strong copywriting skills and sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office
You have an interest in media content. You preferably live in the Brussels region.
This is not a sales position, nor is it a gateway position to film production.
Salary, including competitive benefits is commensurate with experience.
Candidates are required to submit a cover letter and CV to:
Thomas Louis at firstname.lastname@example.org
nWave Pictures SA/NV
info@nWave.com | nWave.com